Monday, October 1, 2012

So, this has to be one of my favorite movies of all time. I think it's absolutely brilliant , and I'm 100% comfortable with scary movies. This movie draws my attention because it deals with the myths and beliefs of some residents in south Louisiana, where I have very close ties to. The cast inthis movie was perfectly selected and the concept ran straight through. The power struggle between Kate Hudson's character (Caroline Ellis) and Gena Rowlands' character (Violet Devereaux) was compelling and drew in focus. Unlike other "mystery" type films, this movie was unpredictable because of the super natural aspect of it. Using super natural activities that are closer to the audiences reality other that ghosts and demons. This is what one living person can do to another if they "believe"
Skeleton Key

1 comment:

  1. I saw this movie on TV about a year ago, it was really good! I was surprised when I saw Kate Hudson in it.

    ReplyDelete